Saturday, March 15, 2008

Here's a more updated picture of Lily. She seems to change every day, but I don't notice until I look back at pictures. It's so fun being a mom, I could just stare at her all day, in fact, I do! She's still pretty small, still wearing preemie outfits, but they seem to be a little short these days. We've been really lucky too. She's sleeping 6-7 hours straight every night! Hopefully it won't change, but you never know! So we've been out on a few walks! I'm banned from driving for at least another week (one of the many perks of having a c-section) and I've HAD to get out of the house. Buz has driven me to the mall and Target, I must say, but fresh air is always nice too. So, since it's been a little chilly, we decided we should bundle up Lily to make sure she stays warm. It was pretty funny looking, but she seemed to really enjoy all the layers!

3 comments:

Vernos said...

Adorable! I NEED to see you guys again soon. Lets, name a day and I'm in.

Jane and Stuart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane and Stuart said...

I just wanted to say that your baby is Beautiful! Congrats!