Monday, August 4, 2008

Catch Up

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind adventure.  As many of you know, I am the only one of my siblings that still lives in Utah.  Quite a lonely feeling when you think about it.  So, ALL 3 of my siblings arranged to come out here at the same time!  We had tons of fun, and it's not quite over.
Lily and cute Anna, the oldest of the bunch.
Lily and Carter.  They're two days apart, and had so much fun together.
My parents have a cabin up in Star Valley, Wyoming.  We spent part of our time up there, but unfortunately Anna got the flu the day we went up there, so they couldn't join us, and their trip was cut short.  So, we didn't get any pictures of Lily and her cousin Claire together.  But we still had lots of fun.  This was Lily's first "ride" on the 4-wheelers.
Without a small tub in Wyoming, we decided to bathe Lily in the sink, since it had probably been a good 3 or 4 days since her last bath!  (She never stinks, I swear!)  I'd say she loved it, wouldn't you?
Lily and Carter in their Bumbo's.  Lily is quite the conoisseur of veggies these days.
Thanks for the fun times.  I miss you all already!

3 comments:

Vernos said...

she is so stinkin' cute! I just love her!!!

Lindsey said...

it looks like you guys had lots of fun with your family in town! lily is getting so big and even cuter, if that's possible!

Whitney said...

What a cute little girl! How are you?! We just started a blog whithoybjerg.blogspot.com

How are things in the Slaugh family! It has been too long!