Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lily was a ladybug this Halloween.  A great find at the Target after holiday sale last year (still pregnant), I think I paid a whole $3!!!  This is my 10 minute home made spider web costume.  You like?
Halloween morning we went to my mom's elementary school so that Lily could parade with all the kids.  I think Grandma had just as much fun as Lily!
We bought Guitar Hero World Tour for our Wii, so that's what we've been doing in our spare time.  Lily thinks it really fun!
I just had to post a picture of this adorable pea coat I found for Lily.  I love it!

7 comments:

Taryn and the boys said...

Thanks for the pictures. She looks so cute. We used to go to my little brothers elementary parade every year it was weird to not go to one this year. But then I realized that Isaac will be in school before too long.

Vernos said...

I love, love, love her! Such cute ladybugs!

Chelsea said...

She's getting so big! I love the guitar hero pic.

Jess said...

She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. Porter better start woo-ing her early:) But she is darling.

Ashlee & Christian said...

So Cute, So Cute, So Cute!!! She looked adorable. Love the old navy steal! Her coat is so cute on her. She is getting so big, we miss you guys.

Mackay Family said...

Lily was such a cute ladybug! Her pea coat is adorable! It was so fun to see you the other night!

Jake and Kim said...

I love her smile in the Guitar Hero pick! You have got to get that girl in some magazines! or baby food jars ;-)