Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Little Bit of This and That

So, not much of an all out theme girl, but I wanted it to flow.  Bambi without all the Disney hype.  But that's not really it either.  I call it "woodland" but most people say, "What the heck does that mean?"  So, see for yourself.  I just didn't get a picture of the cakes before they were devoured, but you can see Lily's mini cake.  The larger cake looked the same, just two tiered, with a 9" and a 6" cake on top.  I found these great pdf images from Etsy of a bird, owl, little red riding hood, a cottage, etc. that I printed up and used as favors.  They turned out to be cute coloring cards, wrapped in ribbon and topped with an acorn. Also, it's hard to tell, but there are acorns hanging from the branch.  I'm a little out there, you don't have to tell me!
 
I just want to say thanks to my co-planner, your ideas are amazing.  Thanks!

7 comments:

The Buckley's said...

I love the decorations and theme! How creative are you! I think it all turned out very cute together. I can't believe she's one. It seems like you just had her.

christian said...

Nice acorns! Sorry for the bugs...

I wish we could have been there; I think it's about time for a move.

CP

Mackay Family said...

So cute! Love the table decorations, invites, everything looked so cute! I love her cute hat.

Taryn and the boys said...

It all looks so dang cute. I love it. You're such a fun mom!

Lindsey said...

I totally get the theme...adorable! Brendie and I love all of it! I forgot to ask you where you got your cake stands? That mini one was seriously perfect. And I love your little favors with the acorns on top. And the hat turned out sooo cute. And the garland is amazing...did you make it??? You are the coolest ever!!

Hailey said...

We're so sad we missed it! After all that planning and scheming too! (Was I your co-planner? I'm sure you had a few). Anyway, everything looked darling!!

Kristen said...

Wow! That is darling! All of it! She is so cute Kat, I can't believe you have a 1 year old!!