Saturday, May 2, 2009

a great getaway

Last weekend Buz decided to have a guy's weekend in St. George road and mountain biking.  So what did Lily and I do?  We hopped on a plane and flew to sunny California!  One of my best friends recently moved away (we're really sad about it) so we thought she was due for a visit.  Her little girl is just 3 months younger than Lily, and they are sooo cute together.  
We were exploring the area, and came across this cute little farm that had lots to see and do.  We found this cute bench and had an impromptu photo shoot!
Such cute girlies.
I look a little scary, I know.  Thankfully I learned (after the pics were taken) how to smile for the camera without giving myself three chins!
Checkin' out the "piggypiggypiggypiggy" at the little farm.  Lily wasn't quite sure what she thought about it.
 
Thanks for the fun weekend!  And thanks Jeph for lending your wife and child to me for the weekend.  We'll come visit again soon!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

ooo i love how you edited those tops pictures. what did you do??? the colors are so pretty. i couldn't pick two. hence the five on my blog, haha. come again!!

Mackay Family said...

Fun weekend! Lily and Macy look so cute together!

Ashlee & Christian said...

I am glad you guys had a great weekend and seriously can't wait for you to come visit us next week! The photos turned out darling from your photo shoot!

Chelsea said...

Lily is so darling- I especially love her cute ears. I bet it's fun showing her the little farm animals!!

Jenny said...

katherine!!! hey its jenny metcalf!!! how are you? you look amazing. how is danny gates doing. he worked for my step-dad. when we lived in utah. im in NC right now, with my family. anyway i would love to hear from you. metcalfjenny23@gmail.com
takecare, jenny