Friday, July 24, 2009

i'm trying

i'm really behind on my posting. sorry. but i'm not a scrapbooker at this point in my life, so this is how i'm keeping track.
...
we spent the 4th of july weekend up in star valley, wyoming at my parents' cabin. we missed fireworks, but the thunder and lightening was more entertaining to us all! we played lots of cards, worked on some serious crafting projects (quiet books if you're wondering) and just relaxed!
...
lily went on her first official 4 wheeler ride with grandma and grandpa. she really did enjoy it, she just wouldn't smile for the camera.
...
this is what happened when grandpa set her on the ground. told you she liked it. the only way to appease her was to let her sit on the 4 wheeler again!
...
the get-up. last year my mom and i came across these little boots at a store "in town." (that's the big exciting thing to do in wyoming--go "in town"!!)
...
seriously, what can i say??? (and it's a hand me down-gotta love 'em!)
...
we discovered a new passion lily has for corn on the cob. really, what kid gets this excited over corn?
...
blowing bubbles with her cousin kenna (i was 12 when kenna was born, and kenna was 12 when lily was born...time flies!!!)
...
she loves the swing! thanks for playing kenna!

6 comments:

Hailey said...

she looks so much like Ollie in the corn on the cob pic! Such fun pics... I love her little gingham dress!

Tabitha said...

So so cute! I had so much fun with you guys! Jake keeps talking about how cute Lily is!

Ashlee & Christian said...

Wait, first off... how did you find time today to make this post?? I swear you are more productive in a day than I am. I LOVE the picture of Lily eating the corn on the cob, I love this girl and so excited we get to see her all the time now.

Taryn and the boys said...

I wanna go 4-wheeling. The boys love corn on the cob, too. Thanks for the cute pictures. I'm already counting down till Christmas.

Vernos said...

What size shoe does she wear now? Those are some tiny boots! Looks like fun, miss you!!!!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

She is so CUTE!! I love her boots.