Thursday, September 3, 2009

18 months

So, we went to the doctor on Tuesday. Here's the latest:
-Height: 31.1 inches - 33%
-Weight: 20 lbs even!!!!! - 3%
Our doctor was thrilled that Lily is actually a little more on the charts than she ever has been!
.........
What she's up to
-She LOVES babies. She has a hard time keeping the clothes on them though. We'll work on that!
-She's talking up a storm, tells me all the time "Daddy verk (work)" "nigh-nigh" "I lova too" "Mommy shair?" (wants me to sit next to her). She says help when she needs it, says hello and bye bye and waves, blows some serious kisses, asks for specific books, and tonight for the first time she told me what was going on in a specific page of a book. A genius I tell ya!
-When she gives kisses she says "muah!"
-She is on the move! I can't keep up! She's constantly asking to dance, and she's particular as to the music. That can make it interesting!
-She thinks I'm hilarious! I love it!
-Since Buz has gone back to work she's waking up with him. Not something I'm so fond of. Hopefully she'll adjust soon. She's also deciding that an hour and a half is sufficient for nap time. SLEEP, KID!!! I liked the 2 1/2 to 3 hours of napping I used to get!

4 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

okay that is not fair that Carter and Lily were the exact same height, but was only in the 11th percentile since he is a boy. Cute update on all she is doing.

Jake and Kim said...

She's such a gem! Katherine, I think you are hilarious too...but you already knew that :-)

Taryn and the boys said...

Lily, I do miss my little Lily. I don't know if I've already told you but we are coming for Christmas. We will arrive late on Beckam's birthday the 18th and the boys and I will be there for almost 3 weeks. Not quite soon enough but atleast there is a count down.

Taryn and the boys said...

Just so you know you are always more than welcome to come for a visit!!