Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Taking a Poll

i know, i know, pretty much the same shoe. that's why i'm stuck. which do you like better?
you see, last week lily had a growth spurt. i went to put on her size 3 shoes that have always had plenty of room, and couldn't even get her foot all the way in without scrunching her toes. then i put her tennis shoes on and she said, "mommy, toe. shoe off." so, here we are finding ourselves shopping for new shoes. i can't say i'm not having fun, but i need opinions!

10 comments:

Erika said...

The first pair are my favorite!

Tabitha said...

Jake and I agree that we like the first pair! I love all of those brands though! Where are you shopping?? Try 6pm.com, endless.com, and piperlime.com and try ebay. I just got a pair of pedipeds for $10 brand new!! I am sure you know about all of those, but I have been finding treasures! I have coupons for piperlime.. So call me if you are ordering from them! I have a shoe problem myself!

Taryn and the boys said...

#2, i like those the best!, but more importantly is that you get some pictures of Lily on here soon!! and possibly an update on how you are doing for those of us who don't get to see you all the time.

Jake and Kim said...

well this isnt going to help but I like the 3rd pair! Reasons: the softer pink is cuter and better for fall, the grey enables them to match more outfits, and the bottom is cuter!

Ulrich Family said...

I like the first pair the best then the 2nd and then the 3rd

The Greenwoods said...

I love the Third pair!!!

Hailey said...

I think the pedipeds are my fave..they're more dainty. The See Kai Runs run pretty wide (that's why they work so well for Huddie) and I think her foot might look swallowed up.
Good luck!

Katie Corbridge said...

I like the See Kai Run shoes best!

Amanda said...

I love the Pedi Peds!

Nordhoff Family said...

I like the 2nd one the best! Wow- reading all of them I don't know if that is much help... so pretty much I guess they are all cute!