Tuesday, November 9, 2010

halloween

i got gutsy this year and made peacock costumes for the girls. i am in love with them, what can i say? too bad it was absolutely freezing and we only made it to the end of the street and back. actually, we stopped as lily grabbed a piece of candy from the neighbor and i prodded her with "what do you say?"
"i need to pee!"
i think the neighbor knew she was thankful.
so home we went!
lily and carter
lily and her slaugh cousins. what a trick or treating bunch!

7 comments:

Todd and Jenn said...

Their costumes are so adorable! You are one talented mommy.

Tabitha said...

So cute!! If Zoe is not that next year, I call it for Millie!!
CAn you get together next week sometime and help me finish that busy book!? Millie is a NIGHTMARE at church these days!

Taryn and the boys said...

so so cute!!

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

You did such a great job on your girls costume's!! You have such cute girls. I can't believe how big they are.

Sommer said...

I loved those costumes you made for the girls. I also love how Zoe's nose wrinkles when she smiles. I like her.....a lot!

rachel june* said...

i'm dying over those peacock costumes. seriously, dyyyyyiiiinng! hope crafted costumes are the best. You should make a little business of it next year....and i'll hire you :)!!

Merz said...

Those are the CUTEST costumes I have ever seen.