Friday, August 12, 2011

One Huge Summer Post

I have this one friend, (rachel),she's amazing. And her blog is always so put together, she is a great writer...I could go on and on. I'll always want my blog to be like hers, but that's just not going to happen. So here's my huge pictures with dorky captions!
Zoe's decided she wants to poop on the potty. Fine with me!
We spent the 4th of July weekend up at my parent's home in Star Valley, Wyoming.
Our friend Chloe had a birthday bash at the Canyons water feature at Liberty Park. Worth the visit for sure.
Lily tried out tumbling for a couple months. She loved it, we're debating whether to sign her up or not, considering she's about to start PRESCHOOL!
Lily and Paige took a session of swimming lessons together.
We spent the 4th of July weekend back up in Star Valley. Always a nice treat!
My mom had a word with the thistles.
Lily had her sharp eyes out with her "nocalers" watching for baby deer. Our first day there she spotted one that really looked like it was a day old.
Lily's also been working on her funny faces. She asks me all the time to capture her latest, then critiques herself. Always improving!
More swim lesson pics. The 4th fell in between our two weeks of lessons. On the last day they got to do this...we're so proud of our brave little chica!
We got to go to Flaming Gorge with Buz's dad's side of the family. The Hanni's are always so generous to have us all!
Poor Dave, he could only hack the 5 foot drop. He needs to work on his style and grace, don't you think!
The rafting group:
Random to be in the bathtub, but this is Lily's very first drawing of something looking like anything. Not to bad I might add!
We've had lots of Sunday naps.
My brother and his family, and my sister, came in town at the same time. It was so neat to have all of my siblings together to visit my dad's grave. We sat around and told the kids about their Grandpa Lee and about how we get to be forever families.
Last but not least, we spend a weekend in Bear Lake with Buz's mom's family.
Such a great summer, and I'm looking forward to a warm fall!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you took my advice :)

Zoe is such a little towhead! Was Lily that fair? I can't remember. I do remember commenting at your wedding that "you and Buz will have extremely blonde babies!" :)

Katie Corbridge said...

Yes... Rachel....making the rest of us look bad;). But this post is so stinkin' cute! Your girls are so adorable! And you are the cutest Mom! Love lil' Zoe on the pot - too awesome!

Tabitha said...

Cute pics! Fun summer! I too am looking forward to some fall in my life:)