Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged!

  1. Attached or Single? Attached, officially for almost 3 years, but our first date was just over 7 years ago!

  1. Best Friends? Of course Buz, but I’ve still got Megs from high school, Lindsey from college, and my married buds Jacy and Whitney.

  1. Cake or Pie? Definitely cake, as long as there’s frosting!

  1. Day of Choice? I like Saturdays because Buz doesn’t have to work or go to school, and we can run around town together.

  1. Essential Item? My cell phone, I feel lost and alone without it. Also, mascara. I feel naked without it.

  1. Favorite Color? Red, but not due to any association to the U! I just like the color.

  1. Greatest Accomplishment? Marrying my best friend and having the sweetest baby in the world together.

  1. Hometown? Born in Wichita, Kansas, but I call Salt Lake home.

  1. Indulgences? As previously mentioned, frosting. My favorite is on sugar cookies, but I’ll take it on cake, graham crackers with milk, or all by itself!

  1. January or July? I don’t really love the cold, and what is better than a swimming pool or lake? I would definitely say July.

  1. Kids? I think my blog answers that question-one adorable little girl.

  1. Life is incomplete without…Frosting! Just kidding, I’ll give a different answer. Besides the obvious family, life is incomplete without a little TLC. I always love a little time to get my hair done, manicure, pedicure, shopping, etc.!

  1. Marriage Date? June 18th, 2005

  1. Number of siblings? 3, and 6 step-siblings

  1. Oranges or Apples? I like both, any fruit works for me!

  1. Phobias or fears? I don’t like to think about that one!

  1. Quotes? Nothing is coming to mind…

  1. Reason to Smile? Watching Lily grow.

  1. Season? Fall, definitely. Summer’s a little too blistering hot, and fall is a little cooler with a warm breeze. I also love the fall colors.

  1. Tag Three Friends…Ashlee Hansen, Paige Nelson, Jessica Nordhoff

  1. Unknown Fact About Me? I have one more course to get my Associates in Interior Design.

  1. Very Favorite Store? If money were not a factor, it would probably be Nordstrom for myself, Janie and Jack for Lily. Since money is a factor, I would have to say Banana Republic (sale rack!) and Gap. I also enjoy a good find at TJ Maxx or Ross.

  1. Worst Habit? Purchasing on a whim.

  1. X-Ray or Ultrasound? That is a weird question, and I’ve never had an x-ray, so ultrasound!

  1. Your Favorite Food? I don’t know, there’s too many out there. I used to absolutely love Alfredo Sauce, but pregnancy changed that. I guess I’m on the hunt for a new fave!

  1. Zodiac? I’m on the border of Gemini and Taurus. I don’t really know what that means, not too in to it all.

2 comments:

Vernos said...

You need to tag me, so I can do it or I may just have to tag myself!

Nordhoff Family said...

Lily is so adorable. I need to come over and see her again!