Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally-A Smile on Camera!!

Every morning Lily wakes up, eats, then spends about 30 minutes doing this! Isn't it the best? She coo's and goo's and smiles so big. She loves her cheeks to be pinched too!
I haven't taken Lily to church yet, I want her blessing to be the big debut. But, we did go to a wedding reception of one of Buz's good friends. Doesn't she just look so adorable? We decided to try her in her Bumbo. She doesn't exactly know what's going on. She loves to sit forward to see out when we hold her, so I think it threw her off that she was sitting up on her own! I couldn't resist...the best double chin in the world! (And I'm referring to Lily's!)

11 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

She is so Cute! We can't wait to meet her. We bought our plane tickets this last week and can't wait to get these cousins together. Love the double chin! Carter is working on his triple chin!! I love the blue dress, she looks so beautiful.

Jess said...

OH MY HECK!!! SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!! Seriously Kat I have got to come and see her!!!!

Erika said...

Dang she is a cutie, and you make me laugh Kat. You don't have a double chin at at...you look great! Keep posting pictures of her, she is adorable!

Jessica said...

She is adorable! It makes me miss the time when Kate was so tiny. What a beautiful little girl and mommy! :)

Shawna Wilson said...

She couldn't be any cuter! Taryn had that same exact blue polka dot dress for Easter...aren't girls just the best!!

Vernos said...

You look fabulous, and Lilly does too! How sweet, we need to do lunch asap! I love you guys!

Jake said...

Love the BUMBO picture!! So dang cute!! She is such a doll Kat... Can't wait for her and Lex to play!

Lindsey said...

those are so cute! i'm laughing about your comment referring to lily's double chin. don't worry, we're not at liberty square - you are good :) love the pictures, love little lily. can't wait to hold her tomorrow!

The Buckley's said...

She is so adorable and you look so good too!! I love her little dress! That totally makes me miss having a baby!

Mackay Family said...

Lily is so cute! I love the pictures of her and still can't believe how tiny she is!

Darren and Dianne said...

Hey, I don't know if you remember me, but this is Dianne Wilberg!! From good old Farmers Insurance... I hope you remember me. We were on Mike's team together and sat next to each other! Anyways I some how found your blog from somebody else's and just wanted to say What a darling little girl you have. Congrats! My blog is www.thewilbergfamily.blogspot.com.