Friday, June 6, 2008

One of my friends had this tag on her blog; I thought it was a fun idea. Google your answers, and post the first relevant picture that comes up.
Pet Name: Smoky Pants
Favorite Treat: Sugar Cookies with Frosting
Place I'd Like to Live: San Diego
Place I'd Like to Visit: Outer Banks, North Carolina
Middle Name: Elizabeth
Age: 24 Major: Marriage, Family, and Human Development Favorite Vacation: TIE between Honolulu and a Cruise through the Baltic Worst Habit: Popping My Knuckles! I tag anyone who wants to play. Try it, it's fun!

4 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

ok, that is hilarious. I actually laughed out loud and immediately told Christian he had to go to your blog and read it. Too funny. The smoky pants killed me! Where did you pick that one up, neither one of us knew that one!!!! Loved the picture of Jack Bower with 24! Good post!

Shawna Wilson said...

I like it! My favorite is Mr. Jack Bauer...isn't he da bomb diggity? How ya'll doing? Your baby girl is seriously so cute, hope all is well!

Vernos said...

Even though you didn't tag me, i am gonna do this one, funny! PS, lets do lunch wed or thurs? call me.

Anonymous said...

So, Kat, I just wanted to let you know that I look at your blog often and I loved this post, also, Lily is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love- Katrina