Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Half

That's right!!! My baby is now "a half!"  I can't believe how fast the last 6 months have come and gone.  Lily is such a happy and smiley baby and we are so blessed to be her parents.  The latest stats are:
Weight:  12 lbs 9 oz  -  2nd percentile
Length:  25.98 inches - 57th percentile (and as a side note, where do they get the .98?  It's not like the scale is so exact they can see .98 inches!!)
Head:  I don't remember the exact measurement, but it was in the 11th percentile
So, as we have always known, we have a little munchkin!
These days, she does a lot of sitting up, and we do a lot of trying to get her to eat.  If it's veggies it's no biggie, but the fruit is where she struggles.  I thought they told you to start with veggies because the fruit is easy.  HA!  
This pic is for daddy.  He feels he needs to push the whole U of U issue on Lily and then she'll bleed Crimson.  I, on the other hand, know that's not how it works.  I'm relying in reverse psychology and the undeniable fact that BYU is just plain better than the U!!
At this point in our lives, Buz has officially started his Master's program, which means he's not working anymore.  And if you're wondering, I'm not working either!!! So, if anyone is interested in playing board games (not BORED games), seriously give us a holler.  (We're open to other cheap forms of entertainment too!)
 

8 comments:

Tabitha said...

I know you know this, but Brad and I play a mean game of scrabble!!!
P.S. she is so dang cute!!

Lewis said...

oh my gosh...macy is already bigger than lily! i knew it was going to happen but already? i have a big chunk of a baby. haha. i'm at my mom's on and off for the next week or so while jeff is gone. so i want to come over! don't worry...i won't let macy sit on lily or anything.

Chelsea said...

Wow I can't believe she's already 6 months. She is absolutely adorable!

Taryn and the boys said...

I miss my Lily! She is so darling. Tell Buz that he will just have to deal with Lily going to the Y. Because even though Sam and I both went to the U. We are trying to raise a few cougars. And since we already have dibs on Lily it would make things easier if they went to the same school.

Mackay Family said...

She is such a tiny little thing! Love her smile in the bathtub! Hold strong to the Y Lily! They are the better of the two! :)

Dave and Jeanne said...

Lily you are awesome, and little girls rock!!

Todd and Jenn said...

Lily is so cute. Who would have thought such a tiny girl would make such a loud noise in Sunday School. I loved your favorite things post. I'm going to have to do one soon. I have the straightening balm from Pureology and I love it. Where do you get the Waaa Laaa Comb?

anya said...

Lily is just about the cutest little girl ever! Love the tub picture! Good luck to Buzard in grad school. Yuk.