Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shhhh

It's a miracle!!!  It's 11:30 am and Lily is actually taking a nap.  I risked just about everything to take this picture, but I had to document.  For those of you who don't know, this little one has decided sleeping is a thing for lazy people.  Day or night, she's up for playing.  This may be part of the reason she's not growing!!!  Not really, but today I decided to just see what would happen.  So I tried again.  She fussed for maybe five minutes, then nothing.  I went to check on her since she is known to quiet down and just play, but I beheld this blessed sight!!

3 comments:

Taryn and the boys said...

congats! There's nothing better in the world than a sleeping baby. You're brave to dare and take a picture, but it is nice to have proof. Still a little over two weeks till we find out but I'll give you a call.

Jake and Kim said...

Yeah for the little itty bitty one! I rejoice with you in your blessed occasion...haha. Yeah I just might end up getting a bike, then you and I can go for rides AND be UNavid together... :-)

Vernos said...

Oh, i know the struggles!!! I'm so glad that she finally took a good nap, Ava is STILL struggling since Jackson hole.... Yay. PS has Thompson been back yet?