Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Chriffas!

On Christmas Eve we went to Buz's parent's house and opened presents there. It was a great and yummy way to kick off the Christmas hoopla!
Christmas morning. Can you tell Lily was sleeping, or more like tossing and turning, in our bed all night? We think she's finally getting over this nasty cold.
A little later, cleaned up and showing off her new sweater and skinny jeans!
And of course, her true love, the dancing Santa!
Merry Chriffas one and all!
Buz got me a Flip video camera, so I'm testing out this video post thing for the first time. Sorry if it doesn't work, I'll work on it!

2 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Glad Lily is feeling better! Her skinny jeans and boots are SO cute. I got a Flip too! I need to work on uploading videos...

Vernos said...

Cute outfit! Looks like you guys had a great christmas!