Friday, February 5, 2010

My Latest

obsession that is. designer sample sales. for kids too. new ones every day. insane deals. like i just bought lily two new swimsuits for the summer that were 60% off. that's right. a $72 swimsuit (what?! really?!!) for under $30! and a few weeks ago i found her a baby nay dress for her birthday party that was originally $90 (again, what?!!), i paid $40. they've got things for men, women, and the home too. just about anything you can think of. i had to share, it's almost too good to be true. but it's not, i know from experience.
...
(click here)

1 comment:

Jake and Kim said...

I can always count on you to know where the sweet deals are without sacrificing fashion! And PS I was laughing out loud at your comment on my blog...All I'm missing is you sitting next to me dancing to that song in the car!! Your "bouncing" dancing in the car that is!