Tuesday, March 30, 2010

so long for now

i thought i'd get one last post in before the internet co. comes and takes my connection to the outside world away.
..
buz has been working and working. and working. in fact its 8:30 in the pm and he's finally on his way home. i guess that's what you get when you're married to the tax guy. so, not much has been going on around these parts. but i do have some randoms of my sweet little girl. and when i say sweet, i really mean it, even though she is two and determined to define it the best way possible.
here i am in all my glory. i tried smiling in a few pictures, but that was no use. just picture what i usually look like, but swollen. big nose, big lips, big double chin... so i'm 36 weeks along and had the joyous "in depth" appointment today. i'm already to a 2 1/2 and 80% effaced, which is way more than i could ever say with lily, so we'll see if this little one has a time table all her own!
am i ready? probably not. i'll find out in the next few weeks. but i did go a little out of control on the nursery, trying my hand at sketching/painting this massive tree onto the nursery wall. i think it turned out pretty cute. and just picture the frame sitting on the swing (that's what that hanging ribbon is supposed to be) with a darling picture of my two girls in it.
some of you may be confused. all along this baby's name has been betsy. but a couple of weeks ago, after i had already purchased a giant "b," buz informed me that wasn't her name. this is what he chose. and i like it, so now we're just waiting and waiting for little zoe to arrive!
...
...
...
on a different note, and not to be ignored, i just need to let everyone know that
buz passed his last CPA exam!!!!!!
he worked so hard and studied non stop since last july, and the work paid off. he passed all four on the first try. good job babe!

12 comments:

Kristen said...

Sad you are leaving the cyber world for awhile. :)

Darling nursery! You did a fabulous job on the tree. I love it!

I also love the name Zoe. So very cute. That was one of the original names we thought of before we even knew we were having a girl. So you have my vote!

Erika said...

NO! Don't go! :) Kidding. But I will miss you.

So many things to comment on...1)Love the nursery! You are very talented with the painting. And the swing with the pic...adorable! 2)Love both names. Betsy and Zoe! They seem totally different to me, but I love both. 3)Congrats to Buz!

Hailey said...

Way good job on the painting...I'm so impressed! I love Zoe. Maybe she could be Zoe Betsy? Way to go, Buzreal (like Isreal)!!We knew you could do it :)

Nordhoff Family said...

Um... ya I need to come over and see the room in person. It is so stinkin' cute Kat! Good Job! Congrats Buzz!

The Rich's said...

I am so excited for you!!! Zoe is such a cute name, I've been thinking about you guys and can't wait to meet this cute litte girl. I would love to come see you some time.

Vernos said...

Funny, I was actually considering that name if we have a girl... But, I think it's darling and will fit the little peanut just right! Darling job on the nursery, I'll have to enlist your help with mine.

Taryn and the boys said...

little zoe's room looks so cute! i just switch the boys rooms so i'm having to start that process all over again. wish you were here to help. can't wait to see her. keep us as up to date as possible. we'll see you in july, at least that's the plan for now.

rachel june* said...

Wowzer, that room is so cute! Takes motivation to paint something like that. And I agree with all the others, don't leave the internet world!!! Hope you at least post some pictures of little Zoe when she arrives....

Jake and Kim said...

I love the tree, you are so crafty! Go Buz!! I bet that's a load off...And yay, I can't wait to meet Zoe!!!

Whitney said...

That's so cute! Good job on the nursery and good job Buz!!

Tabitha said...

Well at least your butt is still cute and little!!! Ok... I just want you to know that I am not copying you.. but I have been really wanting to do a tree in Millie's room. but each branch will hold a place for a photo! I have been dreaming of how I could make this happen for over a year! Maybe I should hire you!!??

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

You did a great job on her nursery!! I love her name! Lily and Zoe they will be the best of friends!! I saw Lily little undies, any tips on potty training?