Saturday, June 11, 2011

big time vent

seriously, who do people think they are? they just trompse into your life, very uninvited, and mess everything up. wanna know what happened? someone
STOLE BUZ'S CAR.
right out of the driveway. it's gone. what a nightmare. now i'm all freakish thinking about some loser out my kids' windows barging into our lives and now knows way too much about us. which isn't much. there was NOTHING interesting to be seen. but they still know where i live, our names, and i'm sure they can assume we're annoyed. bugged. violated. ugh.
wishful thinking:
please keep your eyes out:
2003 Red Jetta with roof rack, license 291 MNU

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Are you serious????? OH MY GOSH! Katherine, I am so sorry! When did this happen? At night? Any leads? I hope you find your car (and the scumbags) soon! Let me know what I can do.

Chelsea said...

oh no! How frustrating! I hope you find out who did it and your car is totalled. And if its not totalled I'll cross my fingers that it doesn't have cigarette buds and alcohol all over it (that happened to a friend). I'll keep my eyr out for it in LA in case its on its way to Mexico.

The Morrisons... said...

YOU ARE KIDDING ME!!! I am so sorry. I will keep my eyes out.