Sunday, June 12, 2011

yaaaaayyyyyyy!

CAR FOUND!!!
in good condition, smells a little like smoke and everything cleared, sports equipment, cd's, garage door opener and valet key, looks like a little body damage to the front end undercarriage, but nothing lost or damaged that's irreplacable!
so, i guess in taylorsville, apartment complexes hire tow trucks to patrol their parking lots every night to tow non-permitted cars. that's where ours was! so the tow truck guy ran the plates, saw it was stolen, and let the cops know. thanks nice tow truck man!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

seriously!!?? I feel like this is a made up story! I would feel so mad and violated as well! Yuck! I'm glad it's back!

Katie Corbridge said...

HA! CRAZY! Oh, I love a good ending! So glad they found it! Although, I feel really bad there were damages and things missing. C-R-A-Z-Y!