Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good Job Babe!

So, not much has changed around our house. As a lot of you know, Buz is currently in his last semester at the University of Utah, getting his Bachelors Degree in Accounting. He is so smart and dedicated to learning and doing the best he can. So, as you can guess by the above picture, he got into BYU's Masters of Accountancy program!!!! I'm sure you can imagine how excited I am, and, I have to admit, a little hopeful I might be able to sway Buz to become a true blue fan! (Yeah right!!!) About a month ago we also heard back from his application to the U's Masters of Accountancy program. Naturally, he got in there too! So, you're all wondering if Buz will leave his comfort zone and head down to Provo aren't you? Well, the answer is..........no! He just can't stand the thought of stepping foot on the BYU campus to go to school. Just kidding, that's not really why. It's exciting enough that Buz is smart enough to get into BYU's program, since it is ranked in the top 5 in the country, I think. But here's the deciding factor....he got a scholarship to the U!!! Since I have quit working to stay home with Lily, it's nice to think we may only have to shell out a minimal amount for tuition every semester. I'm so grateful for Buz's dedication to school and his eagerness to get good grades. Although I wish, a lot of the time, that he were home more and not doing homework all the time, it's starting to pay off, literally. So, for all of you nervous that Buz would be turning true blue, don't worry, he's still crimson red through and through! Congrats Buz, I love you!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Congrats Buz! That is awesome, although we wish he'd turn Cougar Blue as well. Oh well, I can't get Justin to switch either!

Ashlee & Christian said...

Congratulations on getting a scholarship. We do wish you would go to the Y so that when we move back in a year for Christian's MBA, we could both be there your 2nd year, but it is worth going to the U for that scholarship. Katherine- I sent off that check today, thanks!

anya said...

Congrats Buzard! I'd go to the U of U too! Go Utes!

Jake said...

Congrats guys!! So GREAT!! Wow... Buz is one smart cookie!

Let's get together soon!