Monday, May 26, 2008

PLEASE HELP

I know I emailed some of you about this, but please help. My brother-in-law is in the Air Force, and his good friend, Lt. John Alley, is missing. He was last seen in Pensacola, Florida on May 23rd, which is just this past Friday. His car was found totaled on a scenic highway Saturday morning, but he is no where to be found. He is wearing a green flight suit and may be disoriented, possibly heading to Colorado or UTAH. More information can be read at www.helpfindjohn.info. Here's a picture of him. If you have any inkling you've seen him, go to the website or you can email tips@helpfindjohn.info or call Officer Donahue at (850) 698-1593. Also, if you don't feel weird, I would greatly appreciate it if you could post a short blog. I'm only asking since most of us are in Utah, and if he may be here, why not look out for him? Word of mouth is very powerful, and I just want to do my part for my sister and brother-in-law. Thanks everyone. Love, Katherine

No comments: