Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Pictures of Lily

Sorry, I haven't posted any pictures of Lily for quite some time. Here's some more recent pics of our baby girl. I've really been trying to get Lily to laugh, but she's only done it once, and it was only half a laugh. But, she does have quite the cute smile!
Isn't it about nap time? Bless You! I like to catch her moods and expressions!
Lily absolutely LOVES to play under her play-gym. She's gotten so good at making the music go off by hitting the toys!
For Memorial weekend, we went up to Centerville where my dad is buried. Lily had never been here before, so it was really special to get to "introduce" her to her Grandpa Lee (not to be confused with Papa Leigh!). I think that she already knows him a little, she seems to get so excited when I talk about him. We went to the park, the girls hung out while they guys played frisbee golf. I was optimistic thinking the weather would stay nice all day, but it turned quite cold. Good thing Jacy had an extra pair of sweat pants in her bag! They made for a nice and cozy hat!
Blessing Day

4 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

oh my gosh it kills me how much Lily and Carter look alike. I can't wait to get them together in July. We might just have to plan a few photo shoots with all the cousins. The picture of you guys at the cemetery is so neat, in fact, I think they look like twins when I saw that picture. We would like to make it to the cemetery when we come out. I would love to see a close up of her in her blessing dress, well a full shot of her dress! Thankfully my surgery was now and it will not affect coming out in July.

Jessica said...

Gosh Katherine, Lily is so cute! Little girls are the best, right? You look great too and I was so excited to see more pics!

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness! She's already older since I saw you a couple weeks ago. Look at those adorable smiles! She's so cute. Love the sweatpants/hat!

Vernos said...

I am sure that she knows grandpa lee. He's her guardian angel:) Lilly is SO dang cute, seriously BEAUTIFUL:) I miss her and you!